Good day sunshine! I hope that all of you are having a lovely Springy day!
Perhaps where you are there is a chill in the air. Don't fret! Beach days are soon to come! So are you ready to take the plunge? My, it's been so long since I have been to the beach! I think that last time that hubby and I been to the beach was when we went to the lovely Saint Petersburg, Florida. And that was 3 years ago!
As kids my siblings and I were always at the beach. And when we were not at the beach we were at the pool. I sure remember after spending a whole day at the beach how the skin of our backs and arms would peel off. How fun it was peeling off the skin! (Not recommended!)
Nowadays I rarely get tanned. Now that I'm older I'm more conscious of how much sun I get. I do however after finding out that I was Vitamin D deficient I get at least 15 minutes of direct sunlight a day and at night after diner I take my Vitamin D supplement. Besides helping out with energy, Vitamin D is crucial to preventing cancer and tumors from forming.
The beaches will definitely be crowded like always with Spring breakers! I rather wait until the crowd is gone to enjoy a quiet swim on the water. This month my wonderful husband and I will be celebrating our 16 years anniversary! We are spending a whole day at the river. Totally looking forward to our special day!
No matter if you are the swimmer or the sun bather it is always important to look fashionable. For all of your beach, pool, lakes or river needs check out our checklist!
Time Warp Wives Beach Checklist
*Swimwear: If you are into the Victorian swimsuits you can find some modest swimwear at the Ladies Emporium and the Premier Clothing store. And for the 40's, 50's, or flower power gals Unique Vintage is the place to go. Right now at Esty at the TammysFindings there is a black vintage Flapper swimwear along with a pair of bathing shoes.
* Parasols and Umbrellas: Victorian Trading carry a few lovely ones ( I own the grey lace one). The Ladies Emporium also have several unique umbrellas with fringes and even ones with feathers.
* Hats and Headbands: Love the sun hats from Unique Vintage. And Forever 21 has some pretty headwraps ones as well. These headbands wraps are adorable. Can't forget to take your swim cap.
* Tote Bags: Found these cute Coca Cola bags at Amazon. While at Amazon I also saw these stripes bags and more stripes bags here, which are so retro stylish.
* Towels: These Amazon's Coca Cola beach towels are so fantastic. Found these awesome stripe towels from Target also have that vintage flair. Bubble gum anyone?
* Suncreen Lotions: Natural & Organic Sunscreens by Badger has great reviews. Baby Bee Sunscreen Stick is also great for your little ones.
* Sunglasses: Also from Unique Vintage are these stylish sunglasses.
* Footware: These Jelly Sandals from Unique Vintage sure bring back memories. These funky gladiators sandals from GoJane though not exactly like the picture above still has that old fashion flair.
Well my lovely guests I hope that you all enjoy this Spring!
See ya later toots!